How to root the LG Optimus S LS670
For owners of the LG Optimus S LS670 who don’t know how exactly a rooting of this smartphone can be achieved in a way that is both easy and less-time consuming than usual, we have this guide where you will find the best solution to your demands.
We looked hard for a way to root the handset. In the end, we discovered that the tool via which your phone will go through the respective process is called z4Root. We used it ourselves and can wholeheartedly recommend it to others who are interested in rooting their own phone which happens to be this one. So be sure you use the LG Optimus S LS670 for our tutorial instead of another model. Because the installation will not work on other handsets made by other manufacturers. Then don’t forget to charge the battery of the handset to 100%. But we have to let you know that once you decide to follow our rooting guide, the warranty of your device will no longer be available.
And now the moment you’ve all been waiting for is here. We give you the steps required to effectively root of the LG Optimus S LS670. Each of them is of the utmost importance and that is why you mustn’t skip any of them.
- We are going to begin our guide with the following info: first you need to get the z4Root AKP file for your particular device. You can find it online if you perform a fast search on the Internet. After you download it, start the installation of this tool on the phone. When the setup is done, you need to select the Menu, then Settings, then Security.
- The following step will ask you to activate the Unknown sources option and then access My files folder.
- Step number three: if you want to install the z4Root AKP, you have to, in My files, actually tap on this kind of file.
- The next step, which is the fourth one, deals with the following tasks: after the installation of the z4Root AKP is over, access the application in question by using the phone’s Menu, then be careful to select the Root option. Wait again for a bit, this time till the rooting phase ends, and soon after that you will see a confirmation as the end of the process nears.
- Step number five will tell you to look for an app labeled Superuser on your smartphone. Why? Because when you spot it, this means that the process ended in complete success.
Now go to your handset and bask in everything that your LG Optimus S LS670 has recently received by way of this rooting. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!