Install DDUAMJ2 Android 4.2.2 Official Firmware on Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192
Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192 is going to receive a star treatment today. So stick around and see how we transform your smartphone into a new one by updating it to DDUAMJ2 Android 4.2.2 official firmware.
But how will your phone become a new one? First, it will perform much better for a longer period of time. Then, you shall get new tools and features to customize your user experience. If you see custom ROMs that you like, you will be able to install them on your Galaxy S4 Mini Duos. If your mother tongue is Arabic, then you will be able to use the firmware in your own language. In its essence, the tool is meant for India; however, many other countries.
Before you can land the new Jelly Bean on your phone, we advise you to spend some time on these pre-requisites:
- charge the battery;
- create backups via this guide or a similar one;
- use the factory unlocked Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192;
- download Odin tool from here and Jelly Bean 4.2.2 I9192DDUAMJ2 firmware on your own laptop;
- turn on USB Debugging;
- install, on your PC or notebook, USB drivers meant for your smartphone.
If your phone comes after a rooting procedure, the update file in here is going to take your device’s root access away. This means the following: root your handset once more. Then follow the next steps.
- The content of the archive will have to be extracted on your laptop’s desktop. Then be sure to power your smartphone off and then enter it in Download Mode by pressing and holding Volume Down and Home at the same time, after which you should press only Power and do so until the usual Android logo (plus a triangle) appears on the screen, then press Power one more time.
- Next task we recommend: go to your notebook, launch the Odin on it and then plug the Galaxy S4 Mini Duos I9192 to it.
- If you come across an “Added!!” message and an ID:COM box which turns yellow, you will know that the plugging didn’t go badly; but it the two signs didn’t put on a show, something must have gone wrong, so remedy all of this by using another USB port or by choosing install the USB drivers again.
- Here is what we urge you to do for the next step: tap PDA, select a file that has CODE in the name, move on to Phone and click on it, then opt for a MODEM file, tap CSC next, choose a file which comes with CSC in the name, tap PIT and choose a file with a .pit extension.
- Now, activate these options in Odin tool’s menu: Repartition, F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot. The box with Repartition written all over it should be chosen in case you went for the .pit extension file.
- After you finish these tasks, you have to begin the flashing of the update file by doing this: tap START. As soon as the file is installed, your Samsung I9192 is going to restart. When it shows you its home screen, you can disconnect the handset from your notebook.
The section of your device called “About Phone” now has the Android 4.2.2 DDUAMJ2 firmware. Just in time for you to make the best of it!