Install XXUAMJ3 Jelly Bean 4.2.2 Stock Firmware on Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210 WiFi
We are giving you, with the help of today’s guide, the chance to make your Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210 WiFi shine. Your tablet will have to be updated to enjoy this chance. Which is the procedure this tutorial wants to help you perform on your gadget.
The upgrade firmware is Android 4.2.2 XXUAMJ3 Jelly Bean and it’s all official. Your Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 GT-P5210 Wi-Fi will, thanks to the update firmware we previously mentioned, allow you, as its owner, to revel in the following assets: no more unnecessary stuff clouting your gadget, no major bugs, an improved battery in the sense that it will perform for longer hours, new apps and features, tweaks to make customization a dream come true and so many more advantages which you shall come across after the update is performed.
Before the upgrade can start, though, we urge you to keep your eyes glued to the following requirements:
- download Odin tool from this page and the new Jelly Bean 4.2.2 update archive (file name: P5210XXUAMJ3_P5210XSAAMK1_XSA.zip) on the comp or laptop you keep on your desk;
- use the tablet model which doesn’t come with a locked factory;
- turn USB Debugging on;
- charge the tablet’s battery;
- flash USB drivers compatible with the tablet;
- create backups via these instructions.
We’ve been raving about the pre-requisites which you must consider before you update your tablet. But what about the steps that are needed for such a procedure? They are also here.
- We shall begin with the first one; it needs you to unzip the two files that are now on your notebook. You will see many files, but the most crucial ones for our guide are these: .tar.md5 and Odin tool 3.07.exe. As soon as you managed to spot them, you should power your tablet off, then enter it in Download Mode.
- The steps to manage that are the following: press + hold, together, Volume Down + Power; you will then see the icon of Android, so press Volume Up. Now continue by launching the Odin as Admin on your notebook and after that plug the tablet to the latter.
- Pretty soon you should experience a message with “Added!!” inside its box coupled with a yellow ID:COM box. In case the plugging did not go as expected, you have to employ another USB port or install the USB drivers again.
- When you are done with the previous steps, you have to move on to this one: tap “PDA”, choose the file with the .tar.md5 in it, tap “Phone“, make sure to select a file with MODEM in the name, click on “CSC”, opt for a file with a CSC in the name, tap “PIT” and look for a file that sports .pit as its extension.
- After you are finished with these tasks, you need to check a bunch of boxes; here they are, all three of them: F. Reset Time, Auto Reboot and Repartition; but the latter should be checked only in case you opted for the file with a .pit extension. After that, you can begin the flashing by doing this: find “Start” and tap it.
- After the flashing is at its end, your Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 P5210 will do as follows: restart and then display a message that has “Pass” in it.
- Once each of these two elements make an appearance on the screen, you have to do the following: unplug the tablet from your PC or notebook, then open “Settings”, tap “About phone” and discover the Android 4.2.2 XXUAMJ3 Jelly Bean stock firmware there. After you see this upgrade tool, you can also discover its charms!
In case there is a booting animation problem going on, you need to get it off your tablet with these instructions: enter the tablet in the Recovery Mode, choose “Factory reset/Wipe data” and then “Wipe cache partition“. Follow these steps up by restarting your gadget via the appropriate option.