How to Root Galaxy Beam GT-I8530
Galaxy Beam GT-I8530 will get better if you apply a rooting method. This guide is equipped with one of the best rooting tools available today. Since you probably want to get more from your handset, you can use our tutorial for that!
The method of rooting your smartphone uses an app. But not just any old app. Its name is SRSRoot and you can do a lot with it. We’ll share all of its goodies in a very short while. For now, we’ll tell you that this application accepts many Android versions, including this one sported by your Samsung GT-I8530: Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread. Under the handset’s hood is a dual-core 1 GHz Cortex-A9 CPU.
The SRSRoot is powered by an SRS Server and you can use it for free. The smartphone you’re installing it on will benefit from many advantages. One of them is the faster speed offered for your device’s processor. After the handset’s able to move faster, you’ll get the hang of new features. The battery is also improved; which means that the smartphone’s capable of lasting so much more from now on. The SRSRoot won’t endanger your device with security threats. The presence of admin and superuser permission is also guaranteed. There’s no way you will come across unwanted or unnecessary files, programs and whatnot.
The benefits of this procedure
The dedicated SRSRoot has to be flashed via a Build ID. The app works with plenty of these tools; the one we thought of using was GINGERBREAD.UBLF3. The freeware will offer its services for numerous devices. And there’s also the fact that you have the possibility to use it for unrooting purposes. Root-only apps are delivered, as well; so are options to personalize the Galaxy Beam GT-I8530. A great deal of custom ROMs can be enjoyed, too.
When you feel like your phone deserves an upgrade, the root access will be revoked. The new procedure won’t touch your handset’s important files. But it will damage the system partition by erasing it altogether. The internal / external SD cards are also free from harm. A disadvantage to rooting the smartphone is the damage performed on its warranty. You’ll have to look for a tutorial to help with its restoration.
Pre-requisites is the name of the instructions below. It’s in your best interest to see to it that all of them are performed:
- turn off the notebook’s security programs;
- next up, turn off those programs which are meant to protect the phone from security problems;
- access this link to find USB drivers and then have them all downloaded at once on your notebook;
- these drivers (which are compatible with your handset’s model) need to be flashed on the notebook;
- should the phone require a full recharge of its battery, you’ll have to do it;
- you’d better save the phone’s content by applying backups;
- create a full NANDroid backup;
- the notebook has to operate Windows;
- the USB Debugging option inside the Galaxy Beam GT-I8530 is meant to be enabled.
Step by step instructions
Here is where the actual stuff happens. This part has all the steps which are meant to show you how your phone can be rooted.
- Your first task is to download the SRSRoot app on the laptop. There’s this website where you’ll find the tool; click on a button there, then let the download happen.
- The freeware once done with this action, it’ll have to be flashed on your laptop. Open it afterwards, then move on by enabling Unknown Sources. The option is situated under your handset’s Settings.
- The next step will ask you to go to USB Debugging; when you’re there, turn it on. If this action’s already been performed, a connection between the phone and laptop must be generated. Initiate this through the handset’s USB cord.
- After a short while, you’ll have to tap Root Device (All Methods). That’s because the rooting needs to be started. At the end of 13 minutes, you’ll be done.
- If the process doesn’t last 13 minutes but more, redo the steps. After that, reboot the Galaxy Beam GT-I8530; it’s all done via this option: Reboot System Now.
Everything’s over now. What you need to do is this: keep the root access or revoke it. If you wish to do the latter, you can use the same SRSRoot freeware.
Under this tutorial is a comment section; use it if you ever need to leave a question or comment.