How to Root Galaxy Star GT-S5280
Galaxy Star GT-S5280 has a rooting to attend to. Should you be after such a procedure for your phone, SRSRoot is the most adequate tool to use. It comes with many surprises and you’ll discover all of them in this post!
If you’re all about rooting your Samsung S5280, this app packs many uses. Your smartphone will get to benefit from the best novelties around. If this sounds good, let’s find out more about this rooting method.
The software is compatible with your handset and many other brands, too. It’s powered by the SRS Server and it delivers battery improvements. With it on your device, a whole new world of possibilities will open up. This means that new features and root-only apps will land on the phone. Also, you’ll have superuser and admin permission. The new rooting tool accepts your phone’s OS version and you can rest assured that it won’t wipe it away. This app works with both your device’s OS and every other Android version available.
The advantages of this method
To unroot your smartphone, you need only use the same old SRSRoot software. This special rooting method offers custom ROMs and customization options. Your phone’s 1 GHz Cortex-A5 processor will receive faster speed, too. There won’t be security problems if you use this app. The battery will also benefit at the end of this procedure!
For the rooting of your handset we made use of this Build ID: JZO54K.S5280XXAMF1. You can opt for another one; the SRSRoot tool works with loads of different Build IDs.
Should you want to have your Galaxy Star S5280 updated one day, the latter will renounce its root access and system partition as well. If, however, you don’t want to update the device, you’ll still have to give something up; and that’s the phone’s warranty. The internal / external SD cards won’t be damaged by an update; neither will the important data on your smartphone.
Here is what you should keep in mind before you root the phone with the SRSRoot:
- keep your phone’s important data protected from security threats by creating some regular backups;
- a full NANDroid backup should be performed afterwards;
- turn on USB Debugging on the phone;
- the Galaxy Star GT-S5280 has to feature a fully charged battery;
- USB drivers are a must-have, so be sure to download them on your notebook from this location;
- your notebook’s security software has to be turned off;
- then be sure to have the phone’s security solutions turned off;
- the operating system your laptop contains must be Windows.
Step by step instructions
Your device is now fully ready for the installation of this amazing software. Which is why you can start the steps that’ll lead to this procedure.
- You have to take into consideration this first step: click on a download button you’ll see on this particular page. Use only this website for the app’s download on your laptop.
- The rooting tool will have to be launched on your laptop. First, install it there when the download’s over.
- Now you can proceed to this action: open Menu on the phone, then choose Settings. After you spot the latter option, look for this one underneath it: Unknown Sources. Turn the latter on.
- You’ll find USB Debugging here, too. When you do, be sure to enable it. That’s in case you haven’t activated it already. If you have, though, you need to use the phone’s USB cable.
- This is the way to approach so that the handset and notebook are plugged to each other. Wait for a little while till the two products have entered a connection.
- Then, when they have, best do the following: tap Root Device (All Methods). If the rooting tool requires more than 10-15 minutes to be installed on the phone, you’ll have to make sure the guide is repeated from the very first step.
- In case you notice that the device has the software flashed, you’ll need to do this: start the Galaxy Star GT-S5280 again.
When the rebooting is over, you have to use your phone and see if the rooting is everything you ever wanted. If it isn’t, the SRSRoot will unroot the handset as quickly as possible.
Our comment section below this tutorial can be used if you want to leave questions concerning the procedure.