How to Root Galaxy Trend SCH-I699
You’ll have to bring improvement to Galaxy Trend SCH-I699 with a rooting. This is only possible if you opt for SRSRoot. The app we have for you is a great addition to this phone. Discover what you can gain from it!
This procedure your phone is soon to take part in is helped by the already mentioned SRSRoot. An app in nature, this tool comes to you for free. This advantage is one of the many more that are yet to come. With its 1000 MHz CPU, you will experience much faster speeds. Your smartphone has to contain this dedicated app if you ever want access to root-only apps. Another novelty consists of new features. If you want, you can also try these out: custom ROMs.
The benefits of this procedure
Don’t worry about your handset’s Android 2.3.7 Gingerbread. This version will continue to stay where it is; there’s no limit to the Android versions a device can sport if the SRSRoot is used. When done with the rooting, your Galaxy Trend SCH-I699 will have superuser / admin permission and many tweaks for customization purposes. Longer battery life can be achieved, too. If this app is used by your device, you will be subjected to the novelties without suffering from security problems. The freeware is powered by an SRS Server.
The app’s rooting powers are doubled by unrooting capabilities. And you don’t have to be wary of bloatware; the SRSRoot doesn’t allow it to affect the phone. Your smartphone is only one of the many different devices the app’s compatible with. Lest we forget: a rooting wouldn’t be possible without a Build ID. So, before you start the procedure, make sure you opt for one. Thanks to the freeware, any version is good; our pick went toward this one: GINGERBREAD.FK20.
You will have to perform the rooting knowing that its root access will be gone. This is a situation that will appear if you update the device. You will also have to give up on the phone’s system partition. The important data will not be damaged by an upgrade; this is a fate shared by the internal / external SD cards as well.
The warranty of a rooted gadget has to become revoked. To safely and smoothly have it returned, you need the guidance of a suitable tutorial.
Rooting is a procedure which cannot be performed without requirements. As such, behold them now:
- from this site, download USB drivers on the notebook of your choice;
- after that, install them on the same notebook;
- the phone’s battery levels should be checked to see if the handset needs a refill;
- a backup or more should be created for the protection of your smartphone’s data;
- perform a full NANDroid backup;
- deactivate your phone’s security software;
- do the same for your notebook’s security software;
- the handset’s USB should be turned on;
- the operating system inside your notebook needs to be Windows.
Step by step instructions
Your first concern should be this task: the download of the SRSRoot on the notebook.
- To get the app on your device, launch this page. Why this particular site? Because that’s where a download button is. The button has to be clicked on to activate the download.
- As soon as the app’s found its way to your notebook, it must be installed there; then you need to launch it. Up next, you’ll be asked to do this: tap, on the handset, 3 options.
- The first is called Menu, the second’s Settings and the third is named Unknown Sources; the latter is under Settings. Once they are all enabled, you need to continue to the next step.
- This is how to perform it: tap USB Debugging on your Galaxy Trend SCH-I699. You were asked to do it before; only perform this step if you haven’t already tapped the option.
- If, on the other hand, you have, then move on. Our next job for you sounds like this: take the handset’s USB cable. After grabbing it, use it to establish a connection between this device and your notebook.
- Then wait. After a couple of minutes have gone by, you’ll be required to root the Samsung SCH-I699. This is how one does by: click on Root Device (All Methods). Several minutes will pass; make sure you don’t have to wait over 15 minutes. If the latter happens, however, there’s a solution to end the problem: redo our steps.
- To complete the guide, all you need to do is tap Reboot System Now. The Galaxy Trend SCH-I699 will then show you what being rooted means. Take it all in!
Fortunately, you can remove the root access if you want. The best tool is the same app you used for the rooting before.
Below this post is a comment box; use it when in need!