How to Root HTC Flyer P512
Here’s something fresh for HTC Flyer P512: root access. To be able to enjoy this novelty and what it brings with it, you’ll need a guide. We have just the one over here. Use it well and your smartphone shall benefit from the best of the best!
To have a shot at experiencing root access, you have to use a certain method. In this case, SRSRoot. This dedicated app is one of the best out there. It comes completely free, so you don’t have to pay to get it. When you get it on your notebook, then on your phone, you’ll have a very changed device.
With its many advantages, this software is an app that will also unroot the gadget it’s installed on. With root access come ways of customizing your device. Then you will have these, too: tweaks to improve battery life. Various custom ROMs, root-only apps and new features are present, as well.
Root access provides admin and superuser permission as well as improved processor speed. You will keep the handset’s Android 3.2.1 Honeycomb after the rooting’s completed. This app works with all of Google’s OS variants. It also supports whatever Build ID you decide to use. The one we’re using is HTK75C.
The benefits of this procedure
The rooting app available for your smartphone works with every device already released. Among its many pros, the SRSRoot is powered by an SRS Server. You will not experience unwanted or unnecessary programs and the like. This procedure will never put your HTC Flyer P512 through security trouble. That way you’ll enjoy your phone without fear of viruses.
This is an important part of our guide. We tell you what to expect from a rooting. And what happens if you provide an upgrade for the handset.
Root access will endanger the phone’s warranty. It will do so by revoking it. After you decide that you want your HTC Flyer P512 updated, some of its most important aspects will become useless. Here they both are: the system partition and root access. The first is going to be deleted. The other element will be revoked.
You should also know that the smartphone’s important data will still be where it is. The same can be said about your phone’s internal and external SD cards. These two and other crucial stuff on the smartphone will not suffer damage from an upgrade.
If you want to go through a well-done rooting, here’s what needs to be done beforehand:
- back your phone’s data up;
- create, afterwards, a full NANDroid backup;
- the laptop should contain USB drivers appropriate for the HTC Flyer P512;
- your laptop’s operating system needs to be the Windows one;
- your smartphone will need to have a fully charged battery;
- open the phone’s security programs;
- deactivate them all;
- launch, on the laptop, the security programs and make sure you disable them.
Step by step instructions
- You must go through the following action for the first step: download the SRSRoot. Don’t download it just anywhere; your laptop has to be the place you do it.
- The app can be found at this place. Click, once you’re there, on a download button. If the laptop has the necessary app, install it and then do the following: open it on the device.
- This is the next step: click on Unknown Sources. Do so by tapping Menu on the phone; then tap Settings there. Now that you’ve done this, you can move on.
- Do it by turning on USB Debugging. You had to do it for the requirements we told you to follow. So, if this option is already activated, go to the next step.
- This is how you should perform it: initiate a plugging between your notebook and phone. The connection will be done when you’ve used the handset’s USB cord.
- After the devices are plugged to each other, you should begin the rooting of your HTC Flyer P512.
- Find Root Device (All Methods). Once the option is tapped, the rooting will properly commence. This will only take 10-15 minutes of your time.
- If you need to wait over 15 minutes, you have to perform our steps once more. Once the device is done with the previous step, you should restart the phone.
- After that, make sure to click on Reboot System Now. This is how you can make good use for the pros which comes with root access.
Remember: this application is here to help you if you want an unrooted smartphone.
There’s a comment section under this post. You can use it in case there are problems with the rooting.