How to Root LG Ignite AS855
LG Ignite AS855 will come out of a rooting stronger and much improved. Give it the chance to become better with the appropriate method. One such tool is presented in today’s guide.
One of the rooting tools working very well on your own phone is this: SRSRoot. This app is all about making the smartphone easy to use, optimize and so on. The benefits of using this particular method will be made available very soon. One of the first improvements to be noticed: a faster CPU. The phone was released in 2011. Almost 3 years have passed since then, so your device needs new features. The SRSRoot has them available, too. The app is free; also, it’s powered by an SRS Server. The phone’s Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread isn’t in danger of being removed; the freeware is more than supportive of the many Android versions Google’s launched till now (and the ones they’ll reveal in the future).
The benefits of this method
With this app, your LG Ignite AS855 isn’t difficult to personalize. All it needs are customization options, something the app is also offering. The rooting has no bloatware to reveal. Neither are security threats an issue. Root-only apps and custom ROMs together with battery tweaks are delivered afterwards. Your handset gets the following, too: admin and superuser permission.
Make sure the rooting’s performed with a Build ID. Every available version goes with the SRSRoot. Including the one we used: GRJ22.
There are many things to be said when a device is rooted. First of them: the root access leaves the phone without the default warranty. Then there are problems which show up once an update’s been performed following the rooting. As far as the first issue goes: the handset is able to use the warranty once more. That is, if you look for a tutorial specially written for the LG Ignite AS855. For the second type of issue, let’s see what an upgrade does to a phone with root access. The process wipes these away: the system partition and the root access. The smartphone is keeping the internal / external SD cards and important data.
To join the ranks of rooted devices, your LG Ignite AS855 must experience pre-requisites. They are more than necessary, so don’t begin the rooting until you:
- open this site on the notebook;
- this page contains some phone-appropriate USB drivers that should be downloaded on your notebook;
- when the download is done, the same drivers have to be installed on the same device;
- your smartphone’s USB Debugging is an important option that you need to enable;
- several backups should be created for the protection of your handset’s essential data;
- a full NANDroid backup comes next;
- Windows is an OS version your notebook should have;
- the security programs on the notebook are to be turned off;
- the security software on the handset must also be disabled;
- the phone should have its battery fully charged.
Step by step instructions
The whole rooting procedure is now upon us. To ease into the action, we prepared rooting steps.
- Discover the first of them: download the SRSRoot app on the download. The app is on this site. There, you will see a download button. It makes the download start, so click on it.
- Once the process is done, you are asked to flash and then launch the freeware on the notebook, also.
- This needs to happen next: tap, on your LG Ignite, certain options. They’re as follows: Menu and Settings. When done, search for Unknown Sources under Settings; tap the option when you spot it.
- This is the part that tells you to tap USB Debugging; but only in case the option wasn’t tapped when indicated. Create a connection between the handset and your laptop now.
- To establish that, take and use the phone’s USB cord. The step that follows this one requests the following: begin the rooting. That’s something which is best done like this: look for Root Device (All Methods) and tap it.
- The above completed, your task is to wait until the rooting finishes. This can take up to 15 minutes. Should the action require more than a quarter of an hour: redo the previous steps.
- Those of you who don’t experience issues here can very well do this: restart the phone. The latter is an action which is performed via the tapping of Reboot System Now. You have to wait for your device to enter this important mode. After it reboots automatically, the LG Ignite AS855 is at your service.
The many novelties we teased you with are ready to be explored. Take enough time to do that. Once you are done experiencing the lot, you’ll know if you want to still use a rooted device.
If the revoking of root access sounds better, you have the services of the SRSRoot.
You are also invited to make use of our comment box below.