How to Root LG Optimus L3 II E430
LG Optimus L3 II E430 can be improved in many ways. One of them is through rooting it. Which is how SRSRoot came to be. This particular app doesn’t require much: just your phone, some pre-requisites and then certain steps. Have fun performing this procedure!
After you root the LG Optimus L3 II E430 with this application, you’ll notice many changes about it. They are all for the better. All of these goodies come free of charge because the app itself doesn’t cost money to download and use. Also, it’s powered by an SRS Server.
The dedicated application we will be using on your device works with many brands and Android versions. Another pro of this software: it is available and compatible with many Build IDs. JZO54K is the one we opted for to root your handset.
The advantages of this procedure
The phone you’re using was launched 1 year ago. It presents a 1 GHz CPU, Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean and other nice specs. The smartphone is also available as LG E425. We mentioned the CPU because the speed it delivers will, thanks to the rooting, become improved. The OS variant was also mentioned because the SRSRoot won’t delete it from the phone.
The rooting of your device does have one disadvantage. As soon as root access is on it, the warranty will be revoked. Now let’s see what advantages there are to this procedure.
Thanks to the root access, your phone will have root-only apps. Then it will feature custom ROMs and battery tweaks for an improved life. Also offered are customization options and new features. Your handset’s about to sport admin and superuser permission. There won’t be security problems or bloatware to deal with.
If you need to upgrade the phone, you will lose some stuff on it. That’s the root access and system partition. You will only see those damaged if you upgrade a rooted device. The phone won’t see its important content damaged. Neither will your handset’s internal / external SD cards be affected.
The SRSRoot is also working as an unrooting method if you want its old self back.
Below are our requirements:
- help perform some backups in order to keep your handset’s data safe;
- a full NANDroid backup is going to be needed, so make one;
- launch, on your smartphone, the security programs installed there and deactivate them;
- your notebook must have suitable USB drivers flashed on it from this location;
- the laptop has to come with Windows;
- your LG Optimus L3 II E430 needs to feature a charged battery;
- open the same security programs, this time the ones on the laptop, and turn them off.
Step by step instructions
The rooting of your smartphone is now ready to be performed.
- Download, first, the SRSRoot app on your laptop. The necessary file for this is located here. Open that page, then click on its download button. Next, flash the app and open it on the laptop.
- These actions having been performed, move on to the others. Here’s what you should do now: click on Unknown Sources.
- You’ll be able to get to this option and enable it by tapping Menu, then Settings; if you look under the latter, you will spot the option we advised you to click on earlier.
- If it hasn’t been turned on yet, enable USB Debugging. Should you have enabled this one for the requirements stage, do this: plug the L3 II to your laptop.
- Do it with the phone’s USB cord. After a connection has been initiated between the two, you can actually begin your smartphone’s rooting.
- Like this: tap Root Device (All Methods). After you make sure this option is turned on, you will have to wait. The process is about to start.
- It will end once you have waited for approximately 15 minutes. Not more than a quarter of an hour should pass. If it does, you need to go back and repeat the steps.
- If you see that the rooting is completed at last, then take your LG Optimus L3 II E430. Make sure it reboots by tapping this option: Reboot System Now.
If the handset’s restarted, the novelties you’ve been aching for are now yours to discover. Enjoy them for a couple of hours or days. If they aren’t what you expected them to be, this tool is ready to help you unroot the phone.
If you have problems to report, use our comment box below.