How to Root LG Optimus Pad V909
Finding a rooting guide for LG Optimus Pad V909 isn’t hard. If you plan on owning a device with root access, look no further than this post!
A device that has root access is privileged from the start. The moment you own such a product, you’ll quickly see all sorts of changes for it. And they’ll all appear as soon as SRSRoot is installed there. This particular tool is an app that can be downloaded free of charge. Its most important attractions are detailed in the next paragraph.
We already told you that the app costs nothing to download. Next, you should know that the SRSRoot is fully compatible with various gadgets; it doesn’t even matter what year that device was released. Your has this operating system: Android 3.1. Since the LG Optimus Pad V909 will use the rooting freeware soon, its OS will go nowhere. The SRSRoot brings no viruses; neither does it damage the gadget with bloatware. It will also provide you with an unrooting option.
The benefits of this method
The app we’re using makes the tablet’s 1 GHz CPU deliver an improved speed. Powered by an SRS Server, this rooting instrument has to be joined by a Build ID. You have many such tools to choose from. The one we found to be most suitable for this guide was HMJ37. Your tablet can include, after the rooting, these: custom ROMs. Customization and battery tweaks are next, followed by new features. Root-only apps and admin / superuser permission follow those up.
To end up with a rooted device, you have to give up on its default warranty. As is the case in such a situation, look for a tutorial to learn how to restore that. The guide must have your tablet’s model.
Once the root access is settled in, an update may be on your wish list. For those of you who plan on having that, the tablet will give up on its root access. The system partition will be next. The damage done to these stays away from the gadget’s important data and the internal / external SD cards.
Time for something that’s essential for a rooting guide: pre-requisites. Be sure to:
- by clicking this link on your notebook, the latter will contain USB drivers;
- they are compatible with your tablet and you need to install them on the notebook next;
- the tablet’s USB Debugging as to be activated on it;
- create backups for all of your tablet’s important content;
- perform a complete NANDroid backup;
- the notebook should only have a Windows version when it comes to its OS;
- charge the battery belonging to your tablet;
- the security programs that come with your notebook must be deactivated;
- the security programs on your LG Optimus Pad V909 are to be turned off, as well.
Step by step instructions
A list of steps is compulsory if you want root access. We made one and here’s how it sounds!
- The first task we prepared talks about this: launch, on the notebook, this link. As you reach that page, you will spot a download button. Click on it to begin the SRSRoot’s download on your notebook.
- If done, you can do this: install the app on that notebook. After having it launched on this product, you’ll need to do this: enable, on the tablet, Settings. Unknown Sources comes next; turn it on after it shows up under Settings.
- This is how to move on: activate USB Debugging on the LG Optimus Pad V909. It should only be tapped in case you haven’t done it above. Your tablet and the notebook must now establish a plugging.
- Connect them with the tablet’s USB cable. Your devices need to spend a little bit of time until a connection is obtained. Once done with that, the gadget has to enter that important rooting phase.
- To get to that, the device’s Root Device (All Methods) must be tapped. Waiting until the procedure is over is all that you need to do now. Have patience for around 15 minutes.
- The process may take less than that. If you are unfortunate enough to spend longer than those 15 minutes with the rooting, you have to redo the steps.
- When the procedure is over, you will have to go to the LG Optimus Pad and restart it. A rebooting is done by tapping your gadget’s Reboot System Now.
It’s essential that you use the rooting novelties now that the device has access to them. Do that in order to see what it means to have a rooted LG Optimus Pad V909. If such a procedure isn’t quite what you thought you needed, the SRSRoot will become an unrooting tool for you!
Below this guide is a comment section. If problems appear while you root the device, use that box.