Update Galaxy S Advance I9070 to XXLOG Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Official Firmware
Galaxy S Advance I9070 has the chance of getting accustomed to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXLOG official firmware in today’s post. If you’ve never experienced this OS version, it’s time to do that from now on.
And by doing that, you will soon discover all the great new additions to your phone. And by that we mean no more bugs, no more slow speed when using your device, no more bad memory and no more overall sloppier performance.
As previously discussed, the XXLOG is an official instrument and it’s meant solely for your Galaxy S Advance GT-I9070. If you just thought of using the tool on another smartphone, don’t; in case you do, you will see your device acting in a damaged way. So refrain from that and use the guide today on your Samsung Galaxy S Advance I9070 instead.
You are now one step closer to finding out the method to use for the update. But you will have to wait a bit and consider the following pre-requisites: turn on USB Debugging on the smartphone, download and save the firmware package (file name: I9070XXLQG_I9070ITVLQ3_ITV.zip) along with Odin tool on your laptop, charge the battery on your handset and move the phone’s content on a backup to use if after you are done with the tutorial. Once your device is all updated, you should note the following: if it’s rooted, the guide will take this away from it. So you are going to root it one more time.
- Once you have found and saved Odin and the necessary firmware for the upgrade to happen on your notebook, you should begin the guide by doing this: unzip the content on the two zip files on the PC, then open the Odin one and after that turn to your smartphone and turn it off.
- Once it’s switched off, you should boot it into Download Mode by following these actions:
– hold down Volume Down and Menu at precisely the exact same time;
– switch the handset on;
– wait for Android to show its logo on the phone’s touchscreen;
– let go of the buttons you’ve just been pressing before at the same time.
- After having entered the rightful Download Mode, you can connect, via the phone’s USB cable, the Galaxy S Advance I9070 to your laptop; as soon as you perform that, a message saying “Added!!” and a yellow-colored ID:COM box should both pop on the display, which means the devices have been connected to one another accordingly.
- If they haven’t, you need to do one of the following: flash USB Drivers or use a USB port that differs from the one you’ve used so far.
- After the plugging has gone well, then you are asked to click on PDA. After the file belonging to the update firmware has been selected thus, you have to tap START; the flashing of the said XXLOG is going to begin in a very short bit, so exercise some patience for the time being.
- The firmware should be installed on the phone by now; by the way: the maximum waiting period for the flashing should not be more than 5 minutes.
- After those five minutes have expired, you need to wait for your handset to automatically reboot, then you will be required to do the following: unplug the Galaxy S Advance I9070 from the notebook and be on your merry way (meaning: test the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean XXLOG official firmware).