Upgrade Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N to ZCAMA2 Jelly Bean 4.1.2 Official Firmware
Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N is sure to be flashed with an updated Jelly Bean 4.1.2 thanks to ZCAMA2 official firmware. Your next move should be this: don’t worry if your phone is not rooted and if it doesn’t have a custom recovery image running. Just follow our guide and everything will go alright.
Our next recommendation is this one: pretty soon you will see a list of pre-requisites. Read it through carefully and do as it prompts you to. Let’s start: create backups for the crucial data on your smartphone, locate the right USB drivers for your phone and then flash them on your PC, use the factory unlocked S3 Mini GT-I8190N, charge its battery unit and turn on the option known as USB debugging.
The flashing of this update on your handset will mean that its warranty is going to go missing in action. To retrieve it, you need to use an unrooting tutorial.
After you are done reading the pre-requisites we mentioned, it’s time now to follow all the steps below. Here you go.
- The tasks that you are supposed to fill for step number 1 are the following: turn your laptop on and download the Jelly Bean 4.1.2 ZCAMA2 firmware on it, then Odin tool 1.85.
- Here is what is expected of you for step number 2: extract the zip files that belong to the ZCAMA2 on the notebook, then turn your S3 Mini I8190N off.
- The third step to arrive next is all about these tasks: to be able to enter in Download Mode, you should press and simultaneously hold Volume Down and Power. You will have been booted into the mode after you are shown the logo of either Android or the manufacturer of this phone. Launch Odin when you are done.
- The step that follows the one above is the fourth. Here is what it instructs you to do: plug the handset to your notebook. Now you shall be shown some files that need to be installed on the smartphone; to do that, you will have to click on some keys as detailed below:
– click on PDA and then choose a file that comes with MODEM as part of its name;
– click on Phone and opt for the file with MODEM in its name;
– after you click on CSC, you should next choose the file that wears CSC as its name;
– if you click on PIT, you need to opt for the .pit file afterwards.
- Step five needs you to check F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot. If Repartition is not checked and you opted for the .pit file, then make sure to also select this box.
- Step six will ask you to tap on Start, then wait for the firmware tool to flash on your S3 Mini I8190N and, if you see the process is over, wait for the smartphone to restart automatically.
- For the seventh, and last, step, you should disconnect the handset from your notebook after the display of the former shows you its home screen. The Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N will, from this moment on, introduce you to what the creator of the ZCAMA2 official firmware prepared for you.