How to Root HTC ChaCha A810e
Prepare your HTC Chacha A810e for a procedure that’ll leave it rooted! As for the method which will deliver root access, it’s something which is both free of charge and easy to play with.
SRSRoot was created to accommodate many types of phones and tablets. Yours is one of them. It won’t matter that your smartphone uses Android 4.0.4: the rooting software will accept it. This tool is compatible with various Android variants and it won’t delete the one on your device. Besides these pros, this application lets you unroot your phone with it and provides superuser permission. It also offers admin permission and it works with many Build IDs. the Build ID we made use of for your handset is ASN01. There are a lot of brands this software accepts.
In case you go for the SRSRoot tool, you won’t have bloatware or security problems on your smartphone. You can get it for free from a certain online place which is mentioned in our rooting steps.
The rooting of your device won’t last long. After the right software is installed and you launch it, your smartphone’s performance will become so much better. Apart from ending up with better battery life and a faster CPU, your handset will also receive root-only apps. Also, the HTC Chacha A810 will have brand new features along with custom ROMs. Customization options are included in the mix, too.
Whenever a device is rooted, you enjoy both advantages and disadvantages. This sort of procedure comes with cons when you want to get an updated Android version. If you ever want to do that, you’ll lose your phone’s system partition; then its root access. But you won’t have trouble keeping your phone’s data and internal / external SD cards afterwards. Another disadvantage of having your device rooted: the warranty that comes with it will get wiped out.
Our advice is to use the HTC Chacha A810e for this tutorial. That way you won’t brick another handset you’re using.
Once all’s set for the rooting, you need to consider the following actions:
- a full battery needs to be running on the smartphone;
- some standard backups should be generated;
- after that, create a full NANDroid backup with the help of these tips;
- install USB drivers on the laptop from here;
- the security programs which are on your phone and laptop must be turned off;
- enable an option called USB Debugging on your HTC Chacha A810e;
- use a notebook that has Windows installed on it already.
Step by step instructions
If the requirements have already been performed, you will have to go over a few steps to root your smartphone.
- They begin with the first one. Do the following: download the SRSRoot software on your laptop. You’ll find this tool on this page where a download button should be.
- If you see it, tap it. Once this software ends up on the notebook from there, you will be asked to flash it on that device, then open it.
- Next up: find Menu on the phone. When you do, tap it and wait for Settings to appear. After you see that option, look for Unknown Sources under it and make sure it’s tapped as well.
- Once you’ve completed these steps, move on. Do it by tapping USB Debugging; but do this only if you didn’t activate this option before.
- Grab the phone’s USB cord to use it for the following step. This cable will create a connection between the handset and your laptop now. In general, this plugging will require few minutes to end.
- When the end is in sight, you will have to tap a certain option in order to start the rooting of your device. This option is Root Device (All Methods).
- As soon as you’re done, wait for the rooting to begin. When this process is over, you will need to do this: restart the smartphone.
You’re now about to enjoy a rooted HTC Chacha A810e. All of the novelties you’ve been looking forward to will come up at you. Use them for a bit and enjoy them. If you don’t like them, you can unroot your handset if you want to. Just use the same method described in this tutorial.
A comment section below this post is here to receive your questions! You’ll find it under this post.