How to Root Philips Xenium W3568
After you’re done with this guide, Philips Xenium W3568 will be a much changed phone. You’ll end up with an improved device that welcomes many benefits. Here’s how to have such a handset.
Your handset is 1 year old. Despite that, it’s still lacking in certain departments. This is all going to change when SRSRoot is around. After this tool gets acquainted with the phone, its performance will definitely outshine the previous one. A rooting is also about enjoying new stuff.
The benefits of this method
This SRSRoot instrument we specified will show up for free. As soon as the handset has this freeware, there’s a lot to be expected from it. Your smartphone will start by lasting more; many battery tweaks will show up. Shortly after that happens, the device’s dual-core 1.2 GHz CPU will deliver a significantly improved speed. The SRSRoot is also the bearer of these: custom ROMs. The list of good stuff includes customization tweaks as well as root-only apps. The app is powered by an SRS Server; and it makes sure that no security issue affects its performance. There are no unwanted programs to expect from the procedure, either.
Your phone’s Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean isn’t prone to damage. The rooting app we chose can easily support every single one of Google’s OS variants. This isn’t the only compatibility; the freeware is fine with many different gadgets, too. In case you’ve felt that your phone missed out on new features, the rooting will take care of that. One more thing to be said about the SRSRoot is that it has admin / superuser permission to reveal to you, as well. Be sure to opt for a Build ID first. According to the rooting tool, every ID out there is 100% compatible with it. We performed the rooting with this particular one: W3568_M6572A_1345_01_V05A_RO.
Before the smartphone sports root access, a warning should be specified. It concerns the warranty on your Philips Xenium. Which will basically be revoked. The best solution to this problem is this: revoke, with a dedicated guide, this important element.
What will happen after you choose to perform an upgrade on this rooted device? This: the system partition and root access will be removed and revoked. The internal and external SD cards don’t end up affected. The important data isn’t in danger, either.
Our rooting guide can’t start until you’ve performed these pre-requisites:
- the handset functions with a battery that must be fully charged for the tutorial;
- USB drivers are waiting to be downloaded on the notebook from this page;
- flash them on your notebook after that;
- backups must be created for the phone’s important content;
- a full NANDroid backup should happen;
- Windows needs to be featured on the notebook;
- security programs on your Philips Xenium W3568 need to be turned off;
- security programs on the notebook should also be deactivated;
- enable USB Debugging on your handset;
Step by step instructions
Steps must now follow if you want a rooted device.
- Begin the whole thing by downloading, from here on your notebook, the SRSRoot. This site we directed you to comes with the following: a download button.
- This has its uses; clicking on it starts the app’s download on the notebook. You are to continue by starting the tool’s installation on the device. Make sure that the app is afterwards launched on it.
- Once these 3 actions are finished, you need to perform another one. This next phase includes the tapping of some options. They are, in this order: Menu, Settings and Unknown Sources; they’re all on the phone. The Unknown Sources one can be seen under Settings.
- There was one option in our requirements which had to be enabled; its name is USB Debugging. In case you haven’t been able to activate it back then, you have the chance of doing it now. Moving on, establish, with the handset’s USB cable, a connection between the Philips Xenium W3568 and the laptop.
- Creating this sort of connection isn’t difficult and it should end after a few minutes of starting the process. As soon as the devices are connected to one another, you can enter the handset in the rooting phase.
- Get to this mode by having this option tapped: Root Device (All Methods). Should everything go smoothly, you’ll be asked to start the next step. But if the phone is not done with the connection in 15 minutes, you’ll need to repeat the steps again.
- Here is how the guide has to end. For this last step, your Philips Xenium W3568 needs to reboot. It can’t do that unless you tap Reboot System Now. After doing that, the device can show you all the new additions.
Work your way through them. If they don’t rise up to expectations, unrooting the phone is required. If you don’t know what works best for this, the SRSRoot is an option.
The comment field we have below is now waiting for your questions.