Samsung Galaxy S4 Price Announced in China: 5,199 yuan
Samsung are just fresh off the news mill: their famed Galaxy S4 will hit the market in China pretty soon. The device’s manufacturer said that there would be three models to choose from in the close future, at a good price. And every single one of them will be sold by a different carrier.
Here are the aforementioned models you can own: SGH-I959 CDMA/GSM China Telecom, GT-I9502 Dual-SIM China Unicom and GT-I9500 3G GT-I9508 LTE China Mobile.
The specs of the Galaxy S4 are below:
- a 5-inch full HD SuperAMOLED display;
- 1920 x 1080 pixels;
- 441 ppi;
- Quad Cortex-A15 cores running at 1.6 GHz and Quad Cortex-A7 cores clocked at 1.2 GHz (Exynos 5 octa-core chipset);
- a 2,600 mAh battery;
- one 13MP camera that boasts Flash and Auto Focus;
- one 2MP second camera with full HD recording at 30fps;
- PowerVR SGX 544MP3 graphics processor unit (offering 533 MHz);
- 2 GB of RAM;
- 16/32/64 GB;
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean;
- TouchWiz Nature US user interface.
The thickness of the Galaxy S4 is, from what is known, 7.9 mm. Thanks to the display’s ppi value and resolution, your eyes will not have to suffer every time you open the smartphone to use it.
Other than the specifications and the thickness, the handset promises to deliver excellent performance, portability and overall greatness.
Apart from the Chinese release, the South Korean manufacturer has many big plans for their newest smartphone in the not so far away future. One of them being the following: to see it available in as many countries as possible. The number they set their minds on: 155. According to the company, the smartphone is going to land in stores in almost all of these countries by the end of May. So not far from now.
Living in China and wishing to own the Samsung Galaxy S4 at a good price? Our advice: go to SamsungShop and buy this device from 5,199 yuan.