Update Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N to DXALL7 Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware
DXALL7 Android 4.1.2 official firmware is all you will need to make sure your Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N experiences all the novelties offered by this operating system.
Below you’ll see a couple of requirements paired with a tutorial. Read all of them carefully and follow all the steps.
The pre-requisites that are needed for this particular phone are in no way different from the usual set used in such situations: you have to charge its battery, install (on your computer) the exact USB drivers made for your phone, enable USB debugging, be sure that the handset’s bootloader is unlocked and create several backups using our guide (either the ordinary way or with the aid of Samsung KIES).
- For step number one of our guide, you need to download two zip files: one is Android 4.1.2 I8190NDXALL7 and the other is Odin tool (version 1.85). They have to be saved on your laptop.
- After they are nestled on the desktop of your comp, you need to extract what they contain and then turn the Galaxy S3 Mini I8190N off.
- Step three will ask you to boot the device into Download Mode the usual way. After that, perform these actions: turn to your laptop and launch Odin on it. Once that’s done, you need to have the two devices plugged to one another and wait for an ID:COM box to have the color yellow on and a COM number (which is the port) attached to it.
- For step four you are required to opt for the files the Mini needs to be installed with:
– look for a button called PDA, click on it and then choose the file which features “CODE“;
– tap on CSC; when you’re done, opt for a file containing “CSC“;
– click on Phone; opt for a file that has “MODEM” in its title;
– when you see “PIT“, you need to click on it; then choose .pit (you will have to, while in Odin, check the box labeled Repartition; more on that in step 5 below).
- Check the boxes called F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot. Select the one named Repartition like we mentioned above. Tap on Start and the process of installing the firmware is going to begin.
- The S3 Mini I8190N is going to restart.
- Step seven, the last one, tells you the following: wait for the phone’s default screen to appear; when it does, disconnect the devices that had to be plugged together above. The last action to perform is this: should you need to know if the installation went according to the steps in our tutorial, find Settings and tap on About phone. The new official firmware should be shown there.