How to Root Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9197 TD-LTE
A rooting is in the works for Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9197 TD-LTE. The operation your phone will experience has to be helped by a tutorial. This is what our post addresses!
The secret of a successful rooting is given by a certain tool. If you’re completely unaware of its name, here it is: SRSRoot. This method of landing root access is something every device should try out on. Attached to it are a lot of novel things. The tool is an app that’s completely free of charge. In exchange for its presence on your phone, you get, among other things, new features. Your handset has this processor: 1728 MHz. The CPU’s speed will receive a major benefit from root access by being faster. The smartphone gains, after the rooting, the following: battery tweaks. In a nutshell, this means longer battery life. Apart from the new stuff mentioned so far, this tool is the bearer of root-only apps.
The benefits of this procedure
With the freeware as part of the handset, custom ROMs and admin / superuser permission are to be a present. After the phone’s done with the rooting, you will receive tweaks to personalize it. The product’s Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS will still be present after the operation. The SRSRoot freeware goes perfectly well with various Android variants (including future ones delivered by Google).
Once your Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9197, released last year, becomes root access, it won’t have security problems to go through. Neither will bloatware be a thing to worry about. The SRSRoot, powered by an SRS Server, goes on a large variety of products. But before it can get rooted, a Build ID is absolutely essential. This is the one we used: JDQ39.I9197XXUBML3. Going by a Samsung Serrano codename, your device can be rooted with other Build IDs. It can also become unrooted via the SRSRoot.
You should know some things about the rooting. By making it happen, the handset has its warranty revoked. To deliver it back on it, a guide dedicated to your model must be used.
An upgrade affects your rooted device in two ways. One: it erases the system partition. Two: it can revoke the root access. These aren’t bothered by the procedure: internal / external SD cards and important data.
Some requirements should be performed next:
- only a fully charged phone can be used with a rooting;
- USB drivers are a necessity for your laptop and they must be downloaded there from this particular online address;
- install the drivers on the product;
- you need to make backups that protect the phone from every security problem that may appear;
- a full NANDroid backup should also be made;
- security programs inside the laptop should go through a deactivation for the time being;
- security programs inside your Samsung GT-I9197 need to be deactivated;
- generate an activation of USB Debugging on the smartphone;
- Windows needs to be on the laptop as its OS.
Step by step instructions
As soon as you’re done completing the pre-requisites, the laptop and your handset need to perform certain steps.
- To start, here’s what you should do: download, from this page, the SRSRoot on the laptop. After the site is finally open, you will have to spot, on it, a download button.
- There’s a purpose for this; the button must be clicked on to activate the freeware’s download. The app will soon appear on your laptop.
- When it does, you have to install it; after that, open the app and tap, on the handset, this: Menu. From there, enable Settings and Unknown Sources (that’s under it). You should also, while you’re here, activate USB Debugging.
- The latter had to be enabled when you performed those important requirements. In case this option is turned on already, this next action is your job: establish a connection between the handset and laptop. The phone’s USB cord is the tool for that.
- The end of the plugging will lead you to this step: begin the phone’s rooting. This process is about to start only if Root Device (All Methods) is tapped.
- To make sure nothing bad happens during the rooting, you should wait for a while. The process’s duration is somewhere around a quarter of an hour.
- If gaining root access doesn’t happen in 15 minutes, the steps must be redone. No such problem may appear while the process is underway. If it does not, you can move along.
- The last action to be performed is the following: activate, on the phone, Reboot System Now. After this option is turned on, the Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9197 will enter, as mentioned, the rebooting phase. Once this is done with, the handset can bring forth its novelties for you to explore.
Should the device need to be revoked, the SRSRoot is more than available. The same goes for the comment field we have below our guide.