How to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6201
By performing a rooting on your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6201, you have access to exciting things. They contribute to a better tablet overall!
You cannot perform a rooting without using a very important instrument. It’s called SRSRoot and you can always use it for free. This application is going to do a lot of good for your tablet, which came out just 2 years ago. Present on it already are Android 3.2 and many other specs. This OS version will get along very well with the freeware. The latter will actually work with all of Google’s already released OS variants; even the ones to be launched in the future will be compatible with the app. Because this tablet has a battery which doesn’t last that long, options to make it last significantly longer are delivered. The root access also brings customization tweak. The gadget’s 1.2 GHz processor isn’t going to move as slow as it used to; the freeware can offer a superior speed.
The benefits of this procedure
The rooting app gives way to new features and custom ROMs. Root-only apps come together with admin and superuser permission. The procedure will not affect the tablet with bloatware. The device will stay protected against security issues, too. You can, if you want to, use the SRSRoot on all of your gadgets; the app is compatible with a generous number of different devices. This new app is fully powered by this: an SRS Server. A Build ID has to go with today’s rooting. You’re allowed to choose whichever version you prefer. The following was employed by us: HTJ85B.XXLA2.
Once the presence of root access is definite, the GT-P6201 will shed its warranty. That is why you have to find a tutorial that lets the device have it back. Only a post dedicated to your Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6201 must be used here. If you’re ever keen on an update, these need to be removed from the gadget: root access and system partition. The presence of an upgrade firmware does not affect a product’s important data or its internal / external SD cards.
Your tablet and laptop need to begin the rooting after they’re done with these pre-requisites:
- the tablet’s battery must be charged before you let the device get rooted;
- afterwards, download USB drivers on the laptop from the site over here;
- they must then be flashed on it;
- regular backups need to be generated for the tablet’s well-being;
- create a full NANDroid backup;
- Windows needs to be on the laptop;
- the tablet’s security programs need to be turned off now;
- your laptop’s security programs must be disabled;
- turn on USB Debugging, the option which functions on your Galaxy Tab Plus GT-P6201.
Step by step instructions
If the requirements are now performed as needed, steps have to be performed next.
- Time for this action as first step: find, on this website, a download button. Clicking it begins the rooting app’s download on your laptop.
- The SRSRoot takes only a short while to land on it. As soon as the process is completed, off you go with the following task: install the SRSRoot and launch it on the laptop.
- These once over, your tablet’s Menu and Settings will need to be enabled on the tablet. Do so, then activate the option under the Settings; which goes by the name of Unknown Sources.
- After the correct options are thus turned on, your next move has to be this: enable USB Debugging. It was the option you had to activate when we mentioned the pre-requisites for the first time.
- From now on, a plugging has to be created. It needs to see the tablet interlinked with your laptop. Create this connection by utilizing the tablet’s own USB cord.
- Once the plugging is finished, you can get it on with the rooting. The most essential way to begin this is by looking for Root Device (All Methods). If you see it, enable the option and stand back for 15 minutes.
- In case these minutes become longer, you face a problem. This is an issue which you can solve by repeating the previous steps. After this part is also done, the Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6201 needs to start again. Let it do so by enabling Reboot System Now.
The tablet is now the owner of a very important root access. Now that this exists, allow yourself to be surprised by all those new pros. If none of the novelties are what you wanted or needed, the SRSRoot is waiting to be used.
The guide we made for your device has a comment box, too. Use it in times of trouble!