How to Root LG Intuition VS950
One of the best things that can happen to LG Intuition VS950 is a rooting. Your phone is partnered up with the sort of tool that makes it extra easy to deliver great results. Get them on your own with this tutorial.
Your smartphone’s release date isn’t that far away: 2012. 2 years ago, the device was launched with Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich among many other useful specifications. Its other name is the following: LG Optimus Vu Verizon. We specified its OS because the rooting app you’ll install on this phone is compatible with every Android variant. Since we mentioned this, let’s give it up for the app’s name: SRSRoot.
Since this instrument will spend time on your handset, let’s see what its other attributes are. The SRSRoot is available for multiple gadgets for free. You will use a rooting method that does wonders to the smartphone’s dual-core 1.5 GHz. The latter has every chance of delivering an improved performance. The app also makes it easy to get in touch with the latest new features.
The benefits of this procedure
Another invaluable set of novelties includes custom ROMs and methods of achieving a more durable battery. Different options make your phone easy to personalize, too. Root-only apps will show up as well. As will the following: superuser and admin permission. Everything is delivered in a safe way; no security issues can bug you. Bloatware is also out of the question.
The SRSRoot freeware arrives powered by an SRS Server. It should be performed with the help of this: a Build ID. There are many to choose from; the app’s fine with each of them. We resorted to IMM76D.
It’s crucial to be aware of what happens after your phone is rooted. There will be no warranty left to use. That is the reason why you have to come across a guide that safely restores it. There are many of them online; opt for the one that incorporates the LG Intuition VS950.
Installing an upgrade firmware when root access is available opens your LG Intuition up to damage. These are the major losses: a deleted system partition and a revoked root access. The update isn’t powerful enough to affect the internal / external SD cards or your handset’s data.
Pre-requisites are always necessary. They go like this:
- USB drivers must be downloaded from this site on the laptop;
- install them on the latter next;
- USB Debugging has to be activated on your phone;
- backups must be done to ensure protection for the handset’s data;
- start a full NANDroid backup after the regular one is all completed;
- Windows is the operating system which agrees with the rooting;
- after the phone’s security programs are launched, make sure you deactivate the lot;
- the laptop’s own security programs have to be deactivated;
- a fully charged smartphone has to be used with this procedure.
Step by step instructions
Our tutorial’s first step is upon us.
- Introduce your laptop to the site where the SRSRoot is; which is this one. After you’ve launched the right online address, click on the website’s download button. This will allow the app to start its journey. By the end of it, you’ll see that the freeware is on the laptop.
- Once the app’s presence is guaranteed, you have to make it so that the tool is launched there. This should happen as soon as the freeware is flashed on the device.
- Next, take the LG Intuition and tap its Menu first. Now tap Settings and the option under it, which is Unknown Sources. USB Debugging is also on the list; tap it. If the option is activated already, move on.
- The next task asks you to grab the handset and return to the laptop. A connection has to be established between them. Your handset’s USB cord is the means of performing such a process.
- You should, after the two are intertwined, think about rooting the phone. Perform this step by tapping, on the handset, Root Device (All Methods). This done, you can do something else while the rooting is underway.
- 10 to 15 minutes are enough for the phone to be rooted. If you don’t see the procedure ending in that amount of time, it’s a must to do this: redo the steps.
- In case nothing affects the rooting, you should, after that ends, restart the smartphone. An option whose name is Reboot System Now has to be enabled. This is what you need to do in order to end up with a rebooted device.
That ends the guide. The SRSRoot can unroot your LG Intuition VS950, too. Remember to use it if you need an alternative to other unrooting methods.
A comment box under this tutorial helps solve problems encountered during the rooting.