How to Root LG Optimus L3 E405
If you opt for rooting your LG Optimus L3 E405, there is an app that makes it all easy. It’s known as SRSRoot and this guide shows you how to grab it!
If you’re earning to have a rooted smartphone, we’ve got you covered. The rooting app that we mentioned above doesn’t limit itself to only a couple of new stuff. Actually, this dedicated app contains plenty of reasons to enjoy your smartphone even more.
It will all reveal itself after you install it on your phone. Before we get there, we should describe the goodies you’re wondering about. A rooted LG Optimus L3 E405 will be very well furnished in terms of features. Apart from the ones it already has, the rooting will deliver many brand new ones. Your device will also have admin and superuser permission along with root-only apps.
The benefits of this method
Custom ROMs are also available for your phone. The latter’s sporting this processor type: 800 MHz Cortex-A5. Once root access is delivered to your handset, its CPU’s speed will improve a lot. When it comes to the type of OS on your phone, this is the version installed on it: Android 2.3.6 Gingerbread. A major advantage of the SRSRoot is this: your device’s current OS won’t be deleted.
Your smartphone’s rooting needs a Build ID. You can always use the one you want. We rooted your LG Optimus L3 E405 with this Build ID: GRK39F. Thanks to the SRSRoot software, there’ll be customization options, too. The battery will receive improvement and you can unroot the device using the same dedicated app. Which, by the way, is compatible with all of the brands ever launched.
The rooting app we opted for is powered by an SRS Server. You can always download it free of charge. After you do that, there will be no security problems to expect from this app. Bloatware is another thing that’ll miss from your device.
You will have a rooted smartphone very soon. But before you can enjoy it, you will lose its warranty. There are, however, many methods of bringing this back. But if your phone features root access and you want to update it, several things will come out of that. An upgraded gadget can’t have root access anymore. It will also not have its system partition when you’re done with the upgrade procedure. The important things such as data and internal / external SD cards won’t share the fate of those elements.
We’re getting close to the rooting phase. Get your device ready for this by applying the following requirements:
- you need to start by backing your phone’s data;
- a full NANDroid backup is also a must, so make one;
- the laptop should have, from here, USB drivers that are fit for the LG Optimus L3 E405;
- your laptop must have Windows among its features;
- your handset will need to run a fully charged battery should battery levels be low;
- open your handset’s security programs and turn all of them off;
- then launch the security programs on your laptop and turn them off.
Step by step instructions
- Perform the above first, then move on to our steps. Here is the first of them: locate the SRSRoot app. The file is on this site. After you open the page, you will see a download link. Tap it.
- The app’s download on your laptop will now begin. After the process’ end is near, prepare to install and open the app on the laptop.
- As for what should happen next: locate on your phone. This option must be tapped. To find it, tap Menu and then Settings; look under the latter next.
- Once done with the activation of the Unknown Sources, you have to activate USB Debugging. In case it has already been turned on, plug the phone to your laptop. To make this possible, you must only use the handset’s USB cable.
- A couple of minutes will pass. When the plugging is created between your devices, time to perform another step. For this one, start the phone’s rooting.
- Tap Root Device (All Methods) to help your device enter this stage. Then be sure to wait 15 minutes (no more than that; if problems should happen, you can repeat the steps till the rooting’s over).
- The LG Optimus L3 E405 has to be rebooted after the above is over. To successfully restart it, tap this: Reboot System Now.
If everything goes well, your phone will be rebooted in a couple of minutes. If it has, you can play with the goodies at last.
Leave your questions in the box under this tutorial.