How to Root LG Optimus Vu P895
LG Optimus Vu P895 is in need of something brand new. As such, we have something that will make your device perform better and experience new options, features and so on. Use our tutorial to get all of this and more.
If you want to have a chance at new stuff for your phone, you might want to consider this dedicated rooting app: SRSRoot. After you get it installed on the phone, you’ll no longer miss out on improvement possibilities. For starters, root access will deliver enhancement for your handset’s battery. With them inside your device, you’ll be able to experience longer battery life.
The CPU that comes with the LG Optimus Vu P895 is the following version: quad-core 1.5 GHz. Its speed will be improved by a lot. The OS variant is Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich. This version will not be wiped out from your smartphone. The SRSRoot is an app which works with every one of the Android variants released so far.
The benefits of this procedure
The sort of Build ID this rooting uses is IMM76D. Thanks to this application, you can use a different ID when you decide to root the phone. The latter will get to enjoy various novelties. They are detailed here. We will begin by mentioning custom ROMs and new features. The rooting provides root-only, app. Then you will witness superuser and admin permission. The smartphone can also experiment with customization options.
You can enjoy root access without worrying about security problems. The procedure doesn’t come with unwanted programs, files and such. The SRSRoot has other advantages. For one, it’s powered by an SRS. Then there’s the fact that you can use it as a way to be rid of root access. This tool can be used for whatever device you own, not only this one.
Once you own a rooted gadget, providing an upgrade for it means trouble. The root access will be revoked. After that, the smartphone’s system partition will be erased from it. The update doesn’t affect the phone’s internal / external SD cards or important content. A rooting will damage the warranty on your handset. You will always be able to have it restored with the appropriate method.
The rooting should be performed when you’re done with these pre-requisites:
- your laptop should have USB drivers compatible with the smartphone, so go here and download them on it;
- your handset will need to run a fully charged battery;
- save the data on your LG Optimus Vu P895 by making sure backups are created;
- a full NANDroid backup will also have to be created;
- your laptop’s operating system version must be Windows;
- be sure to launch, on the phone, its security software;
- after it’s launched, make sure you turn it off;
- open the security programs on the notebook;
- now deactivate them for this procedure.
Step by step instructions
Your LG Optimus Vu P895 will successfully receive a rooting if you use our steps.
- You have this step to perform first: download the SRSRoot app on your laptop. But for this you will need to use a certain page. Here it is.
- After you open it, you can click on a download button that’s on that page. This is going to start the app’s download. The process will not take long.
- As soon as it ends, you have to flash the dedicated app on your laptop. Then launch it there, as well. Now do this: turn on Unknown Sources.
- For this to work, you need to find it first. The option in question is under Settings on your smartphone. You should move on by doing this: tap USB Debugging.
- The option we just mentioned should be enabled already. If it is, forget about this step and simply do the following: connect your phone to your notebook.
- Use the phone’s USB cable to make it through this part. Then wait until the connection is done. Click on Root Device (All Methods) to enable the rooting’s start.
- The process that will soon begin will need around 12 minutes. If it needs over 15 minutes, you will have to redo our steps.
- Restart the smartphone when the rooting is finally finished. Reboot System Now is the option which, once clicked on, helps your device restart.
Use your phone’s root access to experience the new features, root-only apps and so on. If you don’t like them, you should unroot the P895. The same dedicated app can be applied in this case.
You have a comment section underneath our post. Leave your questions with us!