How to Root Motorola RAZR IS12M XT909
Motorola RAZR IS12M XT909 is on the point of being rooted. Below is how things will go!
If you’re expecting a difficult rooting process, you’ll see that it’s actually easy to perform. It’s all based on an app and some steps. You’ll need SRSRoot first. This tool will be flashed on the smartphone and then the rooting will start.
The SRSRoot is not an app to require money for its download. Its presence doesn’t only root the phone. With it, you can also strip the handset of the root access. And if you don’t want viruses or unnecessary bloatware, this is the tool for you. Inside your phone is the following CPU: 1.2 GHz. When the new app makes its presence known, the processor’s speed will become superior. Launched 2 years ago, your Motorola RAZR should have new features added to it. That’s something which is also delivered by this special app.
The benefits of this procedure
In terms of operating systems, the handset has this version: Android 2.3.6. Its presence isn’t put in danger once root access becomes a thing. The app is very much compatible with all of the products available thus far. But you have to consider using a Build ID for your phone’s rooting. This is what our option looks like: 6.5.1-134_SWK-68_LE-18. Other Build IDs will do the same job; the app’s compatible with many of them. The app is already powered by this: an SRS Server. Battery tweaks and root-only apps are coupled with customization options. You will also gain these: superuser / admin permission and custom ROMs.
In the case of a rooting, the product you own loses its warranty. This will always come back with a guide tailored to your gadget’s model. There is one more thing to consider after you have root access at your fingertips. An upgrade will always come with a deleted system partition. The root access has to be revoked, too. None of the other important parts of your phone is endangered. This includes its important content and the following: internal / external SD cards.
As soon as you are aware of the rooting’s advantages, you will be asked to perform the instructions below:
- open, on the laptop, this website;
- there you will come across USB drivers that work with the phone;
- they are to be downloaded on your laptop next, then installed there;
- the security programs on your laptop will have to be turned off for the time being;
- enable USB Debugging on the smartphone;
- the battery of your Motorola RAZR IS12M XT909 will have to be fully charged;
- create the usual bunch of backups in order to protect the important data on your smartphone;
- a full NANDroid backup must also be performed;
- the security programs used by your laptop must be deactivated;
- Windows must be the OS included on the laptop.
Step by step instructions
This is when you can really root the Motorola RAZR IS12M XT909. Helping you with that is a group of steps.
- Your first action: download, on your laptop, the SRSRoot freeware. The place the app is in is this. As soon as you are on the right page, your action has to be this one: click on the download button appearing there. The SRSRoot must then be flashed on the laptop.
- The same tool will have to be launched on the same laptop. After it is, you’ll be able to tap Menu on the handset. The task you need to perform now: tap Settings. Under the latter is Unknown Sources.
- This is an option you must activate next. Did you not turn on USB Debugging before now? You can enable this now. After you do that, the smartphone and laptop will have to enter a connection. Perform the plugging with the handset’s USB cable.
- If you experience a successful plugging, you can begin the rooting. Start this procedure by activating the following option: Root Device (All Methods).
- Then be sure to wait no more than 15 minutes. Should the waiting time exceed the amount we mentioned, the previous steps must be done once again. After you repeat them as recommended, you have to take your Motorola RAZR IS12M XT909 and restart it.
- Your phone has to go through this for the step to work: tap Reboot System Now. After the handset experiences a restart, you should take the time to experience the root access.
The novelties are now there for the taking. Tackling them for a while will allow you to either keep the root access or not. If you decide to get rid of it, the SRSRoot is the help you need.
We recommend the use of our comment box if you have rooting trouble.