Install ClockworkMod Recovery on Galaxy Fit GT-S5670
In our experience thus far, rooting a smartphone or a tablet has worked wonders on the device we tested the said procedure. Our gadgets moved faster and delivered an overall better performance.
Not to mention the extra features, widgets, the possibility to flash ROMs and so on that a rooting brings about. Of course, if you aren’t satisfied with how your device acts after such a procedure, you can unroot it any time. But today we are going to show you how you can install ClockworkMod Recovery on the Samsung Galaxy Fit GT-S5670.
Before you do anything, though, you must get prepared. Or get your phone prepared, more like. Because the actual installation phase is very easy to perform. But your handset needs to go through some much needed prerequisites. Which are the following: find and download a file called CWM_rfs.zip and then make a backup (or more) that must include all those files you will need after the installation ends.
If you read the above and feel like you want to go on, here’s our guide to the installation of the ClockworkMod Recovery on your Galaxy Fit GT-S5670. We cannot stress enough how important the steps we will present are. So this is why you must tell yourself that you have to follow them by the book.
- Here we go. The first step relies on the fact that you need to switch the phone off, then unzip the CWM_rfs.zip archive you downloaded earlier. This file has to go to a dedicated directory.
- For the second step you are required to take a look at the folder we mentioned and see if it has the following three files: BENI_v1.0.ops and Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.42.exe and CWM_rfs.tar.
- Next comes the third step, which needs you to do as follows: execute the Odin_Multi_Downloader_v4.42.exe file via the double click method.
- Step 4: go to the Option; underneath it you’ll see the One Package option: select it and it will go active. Then you have to select the option named One Package.
- For the fifth step do this: go to the CWM_rfs.tar file and choose it.
- Step 6: use the Open option to load the file on to Odin and then select the OPS key.
- For step 7 you need to go to BENI_v1.0.ops and opt for it. Afterwards you are asked to select the Open to load the selected file on to Odin. After this is done with, you have to keep pressed the Volume Down, Home and Power buttons. The phone is going to enter in the Download Mode.
- Step 8: perform a connection between laptop and the phone using a USB cord.
- Step 9: when the ID:COM will become yellow, the phone was recognized by Odin and everything is OK.
- Finally, step 10 tells you to press the Start key, wait for the phone to reboot and have the ClockworkMod Recovery featured on it.
Should the ID:COM field refuse to turn yellow, you have to uninstall and install once again the Samsung’s GT-S5670 drivers and start with the steps one more time.