Unroot Samsung Galaxy Fit GT-S5670
Rooting a gadget such as a tablet or a smartphone is not as difficult as it was in the past. And we have to bow down to developers for making it all very easy.
Not to mention how fast different procedures work these days. Did you root your Samsung Galaxy Fit GT-S5670 and don’t feel satisfied with how it looks, feels and acts? You will have to unroot it if your answer is yes. Our article revolves around this process.
So if you decided you want to have your phone the way it used to be before you rooted it, then give our tutorial a go. We promise it is very easy to follow. And results will come right away if you perform all the steps in it.
But don’t jump into this just yet. No, there are the usual pre-requisite to be mindful of first. Out of them, the most important one is to download a file that is known as universal_gb_unroot_v9.zip.
Secondly, make a backup of the stuff you consider as very important, charge the battery of the phone till its icon reads 85% and be sure that the rooting guide you used on the phone is one we wrote ourselves. If you employ a tutorial made by someone else, our unrooting method won’t be successful.
The moment you’ve all been waiting for is finally upon you. Find out how you can unroot the Samsung Galaxy Fit GT-S5670 below.
- As you all know, every guide starts with step 1. In this case, this step asks the owner of the phone to connect it to the laptop or comp he/she works with every day. The two need to be connected to one another using the USB Mass Storage Mode.
- For the second step, the user needs to move the universal_gb_unroot_v9.zip archive to the internal memory card, then disconnect the two products.
- Step 3: turn the handset off, then immediately afterwards press and hold the following keys: Home and Power. The phone will now enter in the Recovery mode. After it does that, you have to keep pressed the Volume Up and Volume Down keys. They will take you to an option called “apply update from sdcard“.
- For step number 4, do this: to choose the optioned mentioned just now, select the Home button. Now it’s safe to choose the universal_gb_unroot_v9.zip archive file.
- When you spot it, you need to choose it for step 5. It will help flash the file. After you do as such, you need to wait till the following message appears: “install from sdcard complete“.
- This means that you have to proceed to the sixth and final step: opt for “reboot system now“. When you do that, the Samsung Galaxy Fit GT-S5670 will have unrooted. Which translates into the fact that you get your warranty back (among other things of equal importance, such as the ability to use custom ROMs and so on).