Install Jelly Bean 4.3 InsertCoin Custom ROM on HTC One
InsertCoin Jelly Bean 4.3 custom ROM is used when you own HTC One and want to update it. Especially when the old features, options and performance of your phone are not what they used to be.
The new ROM is one of the best choices when it comes to updates. There are 0 bugs to put up with it, for instance, and there is lots of stability to be had. This particular tool will upgrade your phone to new apps, Sense 5.0 user interface, new features, new ways to customize your phone and so on. If you also want an improved performance, the InsertCoin will help your smartphone with that. It won’t matter what HTC One version you have: the upgrade firmware works with them all!
You have to pay attention to these pre-requisites before getting to the part where we help with the update:
- find a way to easily root your phone;
- then look for TWRP or CWM to install on the handset (the files are available here);
- charge the device’s customary battery unit;
- turn off, on your laptop and also on your phone, the programs that protect the devices against virus attacks and more;
- create multiple backups using this guide;
- enable USB Debugging by opening Settings, opting for Applications, tapping Development and choosing the box with the USB Debugging on it.
You are about to say bye bye to the warranty of your phone once the latter gets an update. This can be retrieved if you either update the phone to official Android operating system or downgrade it to stock firmware.
- To have the InsertCoin Jelly Bean 4.3 custom ROM (file name: insertcoin-m7-kustomizer-110.zip) on your HTC One, start with these guidelines before anything else: download the firmware on the laptop you have with you, then make sure it’s on the notebook’s desktop and make sure you leave it unzipped.
- Now create a connection between the phone and the laptop by using the USB cable of the phone. Go to the laptop’s desktop, take the new custom ROM and move it to the SD card root that’s inside your handset.
- Once you have done as instructed earlier, take out the USB cord, switch the phone off and move on to the next step: reboot the HTC One into Recovery Mode.
- Now make sure to do this: go to the Menu, choose Factory Reset/Wipe Data, opt for Wipe Cache Partition, choose Advance and then select Wipe Dalvik Cache. Your device’s system is now erased, so go back to the Recovery Menu via Go back.
- Go on by choosing the next few options: Install zip from SD card together with Choose zip from SD card. To start the installation of the update file: choose it first and then wait for the end of the process.
- After some minutes have passed, you will have to reboot the HTC One. The Android 4.3 Jelly Bean InsertCoin custom ROM is on your HTC One. Check the firmware out by going to Settings and, while there, tapping About Phone.
There may appear problems. If such is the case, then: return to the Recovery, opt for Factory Reset/Wipe Data, choose Wipe Cache Partition and restart the phone. End of your troubles.