How to Root Galaxy Fit GT-S5670
Galaxy Fit GT-S5670 is one of the phones that are fully compatible with SRSRoot tool. The latter is a method of rooting your device. It’s a tool that many are fans of. You’ll see below the reason for that!
If you didn’t know what to use in order to root your Galaxy Fit S5670, SRSRoot is a great choice. With this software, the handset will improve many things about it. For one, its 600 MHz CPU will deliver better speed and you’ll be capable of customizing your phone.
The smartphone first came out 3 years ago. If you’re thinking on rooting it, you won’t regret doing so. The procedure your handset will experience won’t take long. Then, once on your phone, this software will bring superuser and admin permission, root-only apps and battery tweaks among others. Also, prepare to install custom ROMs and experience your smartphone without worrying about viruses. The device you root with this method will also display many new features. If you ever get tired of having root access, the same tool will easily unroot your phone.
Another advantage of dealing with this method: it works with many different brands. And, even if we used CM7.2 Reincarnation Rom Series V.5 as a Build ID, you can select another one. The SRSRoot is powered by an SRS Server and it doesn’t matter what Android your smartphone’s using.
But a rooting procedure will also leave your device with certain damage. Especially if you consider upgrading your Galaxy Fit GT-S5670 with official firmware. When you do that, root access shall end up revoked. That’s not the only disadvantage: the system partition will be deleted. Important data won’t be erased; the device’s internal and external SD cards will be unaffected. Your device will, however, lose the warranty it comes with.
We have some requirements for you to go through:
- it’s always a good idea to preserve the handset’s data by generating various backups;
- if you’re done with them, create a full NANDroid backup (these tips will help you do that);
- USB Debugging must be activated on the smartphone;
- download USB drivers for the Galaxy Fit GT-S5670 on your notebook from this location;
- then go ahead and make sure the handset’s security programs are all turned off;
- do the same for the security programs which are on your notebook;
- fully charge your handset;
- the operating system running on the notebook must be Windows.
Step by step instructions
After performing our pre-requisites, you can start rooting your phone with this dedicated application. You’ll have to take a look at the following steps to do that.
- What you should do first is this: download, on your laptop, the SRSRoot software. There’s a website which has this tool. Go to it and click on a download button. Don’t use another website.
- Then, once the software’s on your notebook, make sure you continue by installing it there. If done, open it and tap Unknown Sources.
- This option isn’t hard to find: simply tap, on your phone, Menu and then Settings. The option you’re looking for is under the Settings one. So tap it when you see it, then also tap this: USB Debugging (but only if you didn’t remember to do it before).
- Now you will have to initiate a plugging between the phone and the notebook. This process will need the aid of your handset’s USB cable.
- So use it here, then wait until the connection’s been generated between your products. After the two are plugged, you’ll be asked to begin the rooting.
- This procedure needs the help of this action: look for Root Device (All Methods) options and tap it afterwards. By tapping it, the SRSRoot software will start its job.
- If the process is already completed, your smartphone will need to restart. So reboot it now and wait for it to start again.
When it does, you’ll have a rooted Galaxy Fit GT-S5670 to test out. Begin by opening all of the novelties we previously mentioned. If you’ve played with them enough, you’ll know if having root access is what you expected it to be. In case not, unroot the device with the same old application.
If you come across issues with the rooting, our comment field is waiting for your questions!