Update Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810P to Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware XXAMAA
You should try out this tutorial on how to update your Galaxy Fame S6810P to XXAMAA Android 4.1.2 Official Firmware only if your country of residence is one of the following: Germany, the UK, Italy, Austria, Spain, France, Hungary or Belgium.
From here onward, all you need to do is this: read some pre-requisites and follow all the steps you’ll see lined up under the following paragraph.
Which paragraph marks these requirements: turn on USB Debugging, install USB Drivers perfected for the Galaxy Fame S6810P, create a backup or more, use the guide on a factory unlocked device and charge the phone’s battery.
The steps that we said would be lined up below are here to show you how to successfully install the update.
- The first one instructs you to download two files on your laptop. Look for them online; they will appear as Android 4.1.2 S6810PXXAMAA and Odin v1.85.
- Step two will afterwards tell you to unzip the last archive that’s inside the first file we told you to download before.
- The step bearing number three shall need this: turn the Fame GT-S6810P off and boot it into Download Mode. Now simply use your laptop to launch Odin tool and plug the phone to it while you’re at it.
– if you click on PDA, you are going to gain access to a file with containing CODE as some of the letters in its name;
– click on Phone; now opt for the file with MODEM;
– should you click on CSC, a file bearing CSC as some of the letters in its title;
– finally, click on PIT to choose the CSC-named file.
Don’t worry if there is no such file anywhere. You need to forget about the four actions we just talked about and check the following two boxes: F. Reset Time and Auto Reboot. If you did see the files above, then check Repartition if you chose the file with .pit in its name.
For step four you should wait for the two devices to be correctly connected to one another, then take a look at the files below (because they need to be installed on the handset from now on):
- Here is what you have to do for step number five: click on Start. The installation shall begin; wait for it to end and then have patience till the restarting of the Fame S6810P happens.
- The handset will show its home screen; which translates into the following action: disconnect the smartphone from your laptop and savor the Android 4.1.2 XXAMAA firmware on your Galaxy Fame S6810P.