How to Flash Android 4.2.2 JB UEUANE1 on Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T110
You can provide your Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T110 with the most recent Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean version. Which just came out for the USA. If the carrier your tablet uses is Cellular South, all the more reason to follow this tutorial!
To get the best results from this procedure, only the Samsung SM-T110 needs to be used. With the new UEUANE1 official firmware, the tablet is sure to enjoy low battery bug fixes. Not only that, but also these goodies: a new set of download notifications and then better Bluetooth audio streaming.
Your tablet is also going to have have the option of long-pressing the WiFi Bluetooth icons in Quick Settings in order to be able to toggle the on/off state. The gadget is able to use a new Gallery app and a new set of sounds for wireless charging, too. The last, but not least, great feature is a USB debug white-list.
If the tablet comes with stock ROM already, OTA can be used as an upgrade solution. That’s because the new firmware’s KIES logo is not already enabled. In case there’s no stock ROM on the tablet, our guide can be used instead.
A rooted Galaxy Tab 3 Lite T110 has to go through several drawbacks after the update’s done. First of all, system partition will be deleted from it. After that, the tablet will lose root access. However, two important things will not suffer the same kind of damage: the tablet’s internal / external SD cards as well as the device’s data.
For this upgrade, your tablet will need to experience some important requirements. So take a look at them below:
- turn off every single one of the security programs installed on your tablet;
- disable the ones running on your laptop next;
- the tablet must be charged;
- USB drivers for your tablet should be downloaded on the laptop from this location;
- your laptop’s OS must be Windows;
- make as many backups as you want to preserve the gadget’s important data;
- create, next, a full NANDroid backup;
- enable, on your tablet, USB Debugging.
Step by step instructions
The Android 4.2.2 UEUANE1 firmware is now ready to end up on your Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T110.
- Put the procedure into motion by first downloading Odin v3.09 and the update firmware on your laptop. Now that both of them are there, extract the packages with WinRar and open Odin v3.09.exe on the same device as before.
- The tablet must enter Download Mode now. Help it do that by pressing and simultaneously holding Home, Power and Volume Down, stopping once a boot message is delivered, then pressing just Volume Up.
- Moving on, here’s what needs to be achieved: a connection between both the tablet and the laptop with the former’s USB cord. At the end of the process, Odin will have a sign in blue for you.
- This marks the following: your devices are connected to each other now. Once you see that happen, you will have to add the firmware file to AP / PDA and check Auto Reboot.
- After Re-partition is unchecked, check F. Reset Time. Perform this next: tap “Start“. If you have tapped the aforementioned option, you should wait around 10-15 minutes for the installation to be over.
- If the tablet comes up afterwards with a “Pass” message and it reboots on its own, the Jelly Bean 4.2.2 UEUANE1 will have been installed on your gadget.
- Which means that your laptop and the tablet must be disconnected. To have them disconnected from one another, you need to remove the USB cable.
- As soon as no cable is attached to your products, you have to do this: tap Settings, go to About Tablet and tap this option next. When this step is also done, you’ll be free to take a look at the novelties delivered by the UEUANE1 on your Galaxy Tab 3 Lite SM-T110.
The features and everything else we mentioned before may not be what you wanted. This is easy to solve: the tablet can have its old ROM back. To have this ROM returned to your gadget, you’ll be required to use the following: the NANDroid backup file. To restore the former ROM, your tablet’s update procedure will be revoked.
If there are things you want clarified, you can always use our comment section below.