How to Root Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190
Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 is welcoming a meaningful change with SRSRoot tool. In case you don’t know, this method is a hit with many gadget lovers who wish for an easy way to root their phone. You’ll be able to witness this method’s popularity if you stick around!
With this software as part of your phone, you have so many opportunities to enjoy. Customizing your device ranks high among them. With such a handset, root-only apps can easily be installed and experimented with. To install custom ROMs, just go to the place you saw them and click on them. New features are also delivered by the rooting software used for your phone. You won’t be bothered by useless programs or bugs. Instead, the battery will go on for much longer than it does.
The one-click method you’re about to install uses this Build ID: JDQ39.I9190UBUBNA3. This is the firmware which is compatible with your particular device: UBUBNA3. Fortunately you can always choose a different Build ID; the SRSRoot lets you do this.
The Android OS version your smartphone’s using is Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean. This won’t matter for this application; this software works with many Android variants. The tool also accepts all kinds of brands and it comes powered by SRS Server. If you ever want to get rid of root access and unroot your phone, you can safely use the same method.
A rooting procedure always delivers drawbacks. Besides losing its warranty, your phone will lose its root access if you plan on updating to a different Android version. If an update is on your mind, you’ll also have to say goodbye to the device’s system partition. Use, for today’s rooting, the Galaxy S4 Mini I9190.
Apart from being able to personalize the handset, enjoy root-only apps and so on, your device has many other goodies to look forward to. There’s admin permission, superuser permission and a definite lack of bloatware to be had after the rooting.
Once you’re all set for the rooting, keep the following in mind:
- before you begin the procedure, make sure the phone’s data has been saved via backups;
- make a full NANDroid backup as well, with the following instructions;
- USB Debugging must be activated on the Samsung GT-I9190;
- install USB drivers for your handset on your laptop;
- your laptop’s special security software must always be deactivated;
- turn off the security software that’s installed on the phone;
- the battery that comes with the handset should be charged to its fullest;
- your laptop should have Windows already installed on it.
Step by step instructions
Whenever you feel ready for the procedure, you can start with our first step.
- According to it, you should visit a certain page. The reason: you’ll find the SRSRoot software there. If you’re on that page already, see if you discover a download button.
- If it’s there, do as follows: tap it. When this is performed as such, the rooting tool will be downloaded on the laptop. After it’s flashed on the latter, you need to do this: open the tool. If the launch is done, you’re now required to continue by finding Unknown Sources on the smartphone.
- One way to do that is by opening Menu on the device, then tapping Settings. After the Unknown Sources launched itself on the device, click on it. If USB Debugging isn’t yet turned on, you can activate it now.
- When done with all of these options, do the following: establish, with the phone’s USB cable, a connection between the Galaxy S4 Mini GT-I9190 and the laptop. If you’ve used the right tool for this as instructed, there’s nothing left to it than wait for the process to end.
- The devices once plugged to one another, you’ll be asked to tap Click on Root Device (All Methods). The new software will soon begin its road to your smartphone. You won’t have to wait long for the end of the rooting. In a matter of minutes you’ll have yourself a rooted device!
To enjoy everything this device has to offer once the SRSRoot tool’s done its job, simply open the smartphone.
As for questions: if you want to know something about the process or you’ve run into problems, feel free to use the comment box below.